Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Institute Reflection Day 4 Week 3

Whew! Yeah! Yahoo! My demo presentation is complete! I am very happy to have completed my first professional presentation successfully. I look forward to presenting my demo again. I know it will be better the next time I present it.

I enjoyed tech today. I love using Photo Story! It was fun to see it used in an educational perspective. This has been a goal of mine that I want to conquer next year, using more myself and to teach it to my students. I enjoyed hearing from another teacher about what worked for her and what she learned about teaching Photo Story to her students.

I also enjoyed meeting with my reading group because we haven't met yet. I discovered we are a very compatible group. It was great to personally share the research behind our demos using a common text and then collaborate on the similarities we possessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment